Give your domain the home it deserves
You can transfer your domain name to us
…or register a new domain name with us
Look at all the cool features you get:
- Domain Forwarding and Masking: Direct any domain name you own to your website — then, anyone who enters that domain name into a browser will be taken to your website.
- Domain Locking: Prevent accidental — or intentional — transfers of domain ownership, and anyone redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control: Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location — all from a single control panel.
- Change of Registration: Reassign your domain name (fee required) or change the contacts for your domain.
- Status Alerts: Monitor the status of your domain. We’ll instantly alert you if there’s been a change or we detect suspicious activity.
Complete the following steps with your current registrar to transfer your domain name to us:
- Unlock the domain name.
- Get an Authorization Code (also known as EPP code or transfer key)
- Verify administrator’s contact information is correct.
- This is important because emails regarding the transfer process will be sent to the administrator’s email address. (Except for .au domains, where all transfer information is sent to the registrant contact’s email.)
- Cancel Protected Registration or Private Registration if you have it.